WE ASKED OUR GANG:1.WHAT IS YOUR DAILY MANTRA?2.WHAT IS YOUR PUMP UP SONG?3.WHAT MAKES YOU TRULY COME ALIVE?
COURTNEY FONSECA, FOUNDERTHE MOTHER HUSTLR
1. Everything is possible.
2. Shook Ones, Pt. II - Mobb Deep and All of the Lights - Kanye West
3. My Family. Love. People. Music. Movement. Creating. Adventure. Passion. New experiences. Lifting others up and igniting a fire inside of them. Bringing more light into the world. Doing work that is aligned with my soul.
CONNOR CADEN GREIG, CO-FOUNDERTHE CROWD PLEASER
1. Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.
2. This is an impossible question because I probably have 1,000, but if I had to name a few:
Right Above It - Lil Wayne feat. DrakeIron - Calvin Harris x nicky RomeroAnte Up - M.O.P.
3. PEOPLE (Court took mine, so now my answer looks shit, lol.).
ADRIANNA BOSKOVIC, PARTNERLEAD BOXING INSTRUCTOR
1. Find a way.
2. This definitely changes with the seasons, but for right now:
Taste - Tyga feat. OffsetBonfire - Childish Gambino
3. Love. Life has taught me over an over again, that above all else, love is always the answer. I truly come alive when I lead with love in all that I do. Helping others realize their full potential and find their unique joy; fills my heart and soul with an abundance of love.
ARIANA NOVAK, PARTNERLEAD YOGA INSTRUCTOR
1. Begin again, always begin again. AND trust the process.
2. When I want to go HAM at the gym: Let's Go - Trick Daddy feat. Twista
But, when I want to get in my flow Man O To - Nu
3. Nourishing food. Curiosity (either when I'm curious or I'm with someone who's curious), loosing track of time and technology, playing "would you rather", and witnessing love. And overcoming challange.
DAN FOTOPOULOS, PARTNERCYCLING INSTRUCTOR
1. Knowledge is not power, knowledge is potential power. AND... If you can't find the community, create it.
2. All The Above - Maino feat. T-PainPinata - ChevelleRight Above It - Lil Wayne feat. Drake
3. When I become aware of something that I fear - and I choose to dive head first into it anyway. When I am able to help others feel safe enough to be their full authentic selves. When I am courageous enough to be vulnerable - and that in turn inspires someone else to do the same.
1) Be present and breathe.2) Currently at the top of my list:Level Up - CiaraMy Time (feat. Alex Jones) - Will Sparks 3) Pushing out of my comfort zone. When music brings people together. Supporting others to become better versions of themselves. The feeling when hard work and struggle pays off.
1) Less is more.2) Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels3) Music. Travel. Community. Time with my people. Nurturing myself with good food and movement.
1) Everything happens for a reason.2) We The Funk - GTA Remix3) Experiencing the energy of other people - there's nothing like teaching a class and having everybody's energy level be sky high.
1) Movement is medicine for creating change.2) Fade - Kanye3) The energy and buzz created in a class. The trust and dedication from clients for a killer sweaty workout gives me all the motivation to hustle harder and come alive!
1) If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you.2) Bird Set Free - Sia3) Riding to super loud music with nothing but candle light.
1) Thoughts become things, choose wisely.2) Midnight City - M833) Saying yes to things I'm passionate about. Saying yes to things that scare me. Sharing food, laughs, love and light. Embracing life as one big wild ride.
1) Be somebody that makes everyone feel like a somebody.2) Backstreet Boys to Frank Ocean to James Vincent McMorrow (too hard to pick just one!).3) People. People make me come alive. By their energy, vibes, passion for life, and for simple being them. When people they finally see themselves as powerhouses that can change the world; that sh*t’s real
1) Explore potential.2) Ante Up - M.O.P.3) Bringing others up.
1) A year from now, you’ll wish you started today.2) El Chappo - The Game feat. Skrillex3)
1) Carpe Diem.2) Anything loud with a wicked bass.3) I am always in for a great adventure..
1) Just because you are struggling does NOT mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there. - Nicky Gumbel2) All We Got - Chance the Rapper3) Dancing in the rain!
1) You are exactly where you need to be at this very moment.
2) 300 Violin Orchestra
3)Family, love and movement; this combination fuels my energy to be a better person. Travel; it will teach you more than any four walls ever could. Making memories.
1) Be humble. Be kind.2) Freedom! '90 - George Michael3) Music. Running followed by a good cup of coffee.
1) There is no perfect. Just progress.2) This changes every 0.1 seconds but . . . . Taste - Tyga ft. Offset3) Just living into every moment fully. Sometimes that means pushing until my lungs are on fire and sometimes that means melting into my mat. Sometimes it means giving into the fear and sometimes it means diving in head first. Sometimes it means crying until I can't breath and sometimes it means laughing until something comes out of my nose. I think we can learn, grow and find the beauty from each of these moments.
1) Just keep going. Everyday. Each moment. Aim for my best.2) N/A3) Movement with a balanced blend of effort and ease that invites a gradual connection to our own inner aliveness, and for me aliveness is always in presence.
1) The most amazing things in life are on the other side of FEAR. 2) Danza Kuduro - Don Omar . . . Latin music lights me up.3) Empowering others to RISE up. I love watching other people do inspirational things. And an amazing sweat session.